You didn't think "success" would be like this, did you?
You thought starting your own advice business would give you complete control. A flexible lifestyle, personal fulfilment, industry kudos and bags of money.
But the reality is crushing. 80-hour weeks, no down time, inconsistent client flow and a P&L that hasn't changed much in the last 12 months.
And you? Well, you feel like you've lost your mojo. Big time.
Don't worry. You're not the only one.
And the good news is, it's fixable.
Take your business to new rewarding heights
Hey, I'm Kim.
I'll never forget the day, as a 16-year-old living a pretty awesome life, my world was turned upside down when my step-dad got a promotion and told me we were moving interstate. I was guttered.
It had a massive impact on my life and shaped my views on the importance of being in charge of making my own decisions, not being at the mercy of someone else's agenda.
Over the years, I've taken that teenage determination, and helped hundreds of advisers take control, get unstuck and make decisions that help build a business that makes them happy.
I use a proven, rock-solid process that helps you think strategically and create (and implement!) a solid plan of action.
We received a framework which has enabled us to adapt, be flexible and focus in on our strengths and move with the times.
— Geoff Ivanac [Director @ Everblue Consulting]
Here's a sneak peek at the 5 core steps.
Get clear about your perfect client
Your IP, ideas and solutions that get resultst
Forge deep, valuable, long-term relationships
You are the expert...spread your disease
Deliver the goods and make business easy
Kim has not only helped us create an outstanding business by prompting us to see all of what we do through the eyes of our clients and ensuring that it is of value to them, but most importantly she has helped us create an environment which is FUN.
— Catherine Robson [Principal @ Affinity Private]
The secret to a successful advice business
When I tell you, it'll seem obvious. And perhaps, too simple.
Know what your clients want and deliver it consistently.
And all the other bits involved in creating, communicating and delivering your value, will slip in quietly around it.
I can help you:
- Build a profile of your perfect client and capture what's on their mind
- Create an irresistible offer that has clients reaching out to you
- Use price to your advantage and increase your perceived value
- Master the conversations you need to have to increase the lifetime value of each client
- Build your story to answer any queries, handle objections and always keep the focus on value
- Ensure you obsessively deliver across your entire business
- Create an infectious presence 'on' and 'off' line
- Leverage relationships of influence to expand your networks and boost your pipeline
- Put your engagement process on a 'diet' to ditch any inefficiencies, remove duplication and reduce complication
- Create leverage by using technology and outsourcing
More ideal clients approaching you. Clients that rave about you. Referrals that occur naturally.
And a business that is fun again.
Kim has been instrumental in being able to help take what was already a good business to one that is now benchmarked in our industry. We are now clearly and confidently able to demonstrate to our clients how we can help them reach a level of financial and personal independence and comfort.
— Michael Mansfield [Executive Director @ Morgans Brighton]
Kim has brought some extremely useful ideas to the table on business processes, client engagement and relationship management, which since implementation have had an immediate impact with clients.
— Jonathan Rooney [Director @ The Structured Group]