If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact 9Rok Consulting at email@example.com or on 0421 058 926.
“Personal Information” means information that can be associated with a specific person (‘data subject’) and can be used to identify that person and includes your information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify a specific user is not personal information.
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Collection of Information
At this site, we only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business as a provider of educational and informational products and services designed to assist people who run advice businesses.
In order to use the 9Rok Consulting website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. We may collect personal information that you provide to us about yourself when you:
- use this site, including (without limitation) when you:
- (i) create a user account;
- (ii) add information to your user profile;
- (iii) purchase any products and/or services through this site;
- (iv) register for access to premium content or request certain premium features; or
- (v) complete an online contact form to contact us;
- provide information to us by telephone or through marketing; or
- send us an email or other communication.
We will not collect or process Personal Information that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, without your explicit consent. We will not process genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying you, health related data, or data related to your sexual orientation, without your explicit consent.
Use of Collection Information
Our principal purpose in collecting, using and storing your Personal Information is to provide you with access to and use of 9Rok Consulting’s website, services and products in a personalised, safe and efficient manner. You consent to us collecting, using, storing and sharing your Personal Information to:
- verify your identity;
- assist you to place orders through this site;
- process any purchases of products and/or services that you may make through this site;
- make changes to your account;
- respond to any queries or feedback that you may have;
- conduct appropriate checks for fraud;
- prevent and detect any misuse of, or fraudulent activities involving, this site;
- conduct research and development in respect of our products and/or services;
- notify you about our products and services and updates to our products and services from time to time; or
- supply you with generalised, targeted or personalised marketing, advertising and promotional notices, offers and communications and measure and improve our marketing, advertising and promotions.
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs or obtain your feedback or views about our products and/or services in order for us to improve them; and/or
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems,
and for any other purpose reasonably considered necessary or desirable by 9Rok Consulting in relation to the operation of our business.
From time to time we may email you with news, information and offers relating to our own products/services or those of selected partners. Your personal information may also be collected so that we can promote and market products and services to you. This is to keep you informed of products, services, and special offers we believe you will find valuable and may continue after you cease acquiring products and services from us. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know and we will respect your request. You can unsubscribe from such communications at any time if you choose.
You have the right to ask 9Rok Consulting for confirmation as to whether or not we are Processing your Personal Information, and if so, obtain access to the data and the following information:
- The purposes of Processing;
- The types of data being processed;
- The recipients the data has been or will be disclosed to; and
- The expected data storage period, where possible.
You may object to having your personal data processed for the purposes of any direct marketing at any time by communicating this to us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com.
Access to Collected Information
In most cases, you may have access to personal information that we hold about you. All requests for access to your personal information must be directed to 9Rok Consulting by email. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible. Requests for a large amount of information, or information that is not currently in use, may require further time before a response can be given.
In some cases, we may refuse to give you access to personal information that we hold about you. This may include circumstances where giving you access would:
- be unlawful (eg, where a record that contains personal information about you is subject to a claim for legal professional privilege by one of our contractual counterparties);
- have an unreasonable impact on another person’s privacy; or
- prejudice an investigation of unlawful activity.
We may also refuse access where the personal information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings.
If we refuse to give you access, we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
Correcting your personal information
We will amend any personal information about you that is held by us and that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date if you request us to do so. If we disagree with your view about the accuracy, completeness or currency of a record of your personal information that is held by us, and you ask us to associate with that record a statement that you have a contrary view, we will take reasonable steps to do so.
9Rok Consulting has an obligation to erase your Personal Information without undue delay in the following circumstances:
- The personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected;
- You withdraw your consent; or
- For the purposes of compliance with a legal obligation/s.
We shall, upon your request, take reasonable steps to erase any personal data made public or provided to third-parties for Processing.
9Rok Consulting uses Personal Information for essential communications, such as emails, account information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time you wish not to receive such correspondence, you can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified when your Personal Information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
In order to deliver the products/services you require or for the purposes set out above, we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside 9Rok Consulting (for example, online relationship management tools such as WooCommerce and Infusionsoft). Your personal information disclosed to these organisations is only in relation to this site, and we take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. These organisations may carry out or provide:
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representatives or legal advisers (when requested by you to do so);
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law;
- organisations who manage our business strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) and those involved in managing our business risk and funding functions; and
- the police or other appropriate persons where your communication suggests possible illegal activity or harm to others.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain Personal Information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble Processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
All purchases that are made through this site are processed securely and externally by payment gateways (eWAY and Stripe). These gateways process online credit card transactions and provide a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
Unless you expressly consent otherwise, we do not see or have access to any personal information that you may provide to eWAY and/or Stripe (such as your credit card information), other than information that is required in order to process your order and deliver your purchased products and/or services to you (eg, your name, email address and billing/postal address).
All transactions are performed using SSL Certificates and all transaction data is encrypted for storage on eWAY and Stripe’s servers, further protecting your credit card data. The Payment Gateways at no time touch your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by 9Rok Consulting.
Delivery Policy – Digital Delivery
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY or Stripe containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Once confirmed, we will send you a link to download your product immediately.
If you wish to query a delivery, please contact us at email@example.com.
9Rok Consulting welcomes the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the European Union (“EU”) as an important step forward in streamlining data protection globally. We intend to comply with the data handling regime laid out in the GDPR in respect of any personal information of data subjects in the EU that we may obtain.
- you are entitled to request details of the information that we hold about you and how we process it. For EU residents, we will provide this information for no fee;
- you may also have a right to:
- (i) have that information rectified or deleted;
- (ii) restrict our processing of that information;
- (iii) stop unauthorised transfers of your personal information to a third party;
- (iv) in some circumstances, have that information transferred to another organisation; and
- (v) lodge a complaint in relation to our processing of your personal information with a local supervisory authority; and
- where we rely upon your consent as our legal basis for collecting and processing your data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. However, please be aware that:
- such objection or withdrawal of consent could mean that we are unable to provide our services to you, and could unduly prevent us from legitimately providing our services to other customers subject to appropriate confidentiality protections; and
- even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent, we may be able to continue to keep and process your personal information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular:
- (i) to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact on your rights, freedoms or interests; and
- (ii) in exercising and defending our legal rights and meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.
Storage and processing by third parties
Data that we collect about you may be stored or otherwise processed by third party services with data centres based outside the EU, such as online relationship management tools (for example, WooCommerce and Infusionsoft). We consider that the collection and such processing of this information is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected (eg, to analyse how our customers/clients use our services, develop our services and grow our business) and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
9Rok Consulting requires that all third parties that act as “data processors” implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your data, only process personal data for specified purposes and have committed themselves to confidentiality.
Duration of retention of your data
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, subject to satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. At the end of any retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised (for example, by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning). In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data.
Keeping your information up-to-date
To ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date, please promptly advise us of any changes to your information by contacting our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.