Re-thinking what’s possible.
Speaker reel Video editor: Jess Walters | Walters Visual Media
Footage credits: Angry Chicken Media, Momentum Media, Methodist Ladies College and The Alpha Group
A moving experience.
If you’re going to invest valuable time and money into developing your people, you want it to be a totally worthwhile experience for all.
I’ll get your audience thinking deep, their bellies laughing, and a powerful message etched in their brain… so powerful that it inspires action long after the curtains are drawn.
Having transformed many an advice professional at speaking gigs over the years, I know the real value of any session is the difference it makes in someone’s life down the track.
I do it by sharing decades of invaluable experience and sprinkle it with a light, casual presentation style to get even the most seasoned industry pro re-imagining what’s possible.
I’d love to be considered to speak at your next event, conference, PD Day, summit, or symposium… or whatever forum you’re running.
My secret sauce.
A dose of
Making things relatable means lessons are learnt and messages stick.
A serve of practical.
Action is easier when complex is made simple and concepts make sense.
A splash of
Even serious business can be fun. Life’s too short for anything less.
Kim is a very articulate speaker, with a very casual-light style of speaking that keeps the attention of her audience. In each state she was unanimously rated as the best speaker that presented to our people.
— Paul Riegelhuth [Director @ Synchron (sadly now passed)]
Some valuable topics.
Here’s a sample of topics that audiences found valuable.
They can be done in person or virtual and delivered as a keynote presentation, breakout session, practical workshop, virtual training, or webinar.
Depending on how deep you want to go and the impact you want to make, they can range from 45 minutes to multiple days (with breaks of course).
If I added all the presentations I’ve ever delivered, you’d be here forever.
However, if your mission is to grow, inspire and help your people be more valuable(and build more valuable advice businesses), we should chat.
Rise up. Build a more valuable you.
Turn today's challenges into performance opportunities.
Using value to grow your business.
Engage and re-engage clients by showcasing the value of your advice.
Are you feeling the strain of the last few years? Has the constant change and ridiculous uncertainty started to take it's toll?
Is it stopping you from doing what lights you up and what you're capable of?
Now is an ideal time to 'up the ante' and get more out of you. To uncover what's holding you back and how to turn it around.
Performing better is not limited to elite athletes or miracle survivors. It's about controlling what you can and rising up from the inside out.
To make the tiny moves that create a big difference.
- Understand the challenges holding people back today.
- Tap into useful performance mindsets used by everyday people.
- Learn the key ingredients that help you rise up.
- Identify the perspective shifts to lift your game.
- Work out what practical moves you could make to perform even better.
One of the biggest threats to ongoing business success (other than the increased burden and compliance costs) is not having any or enough clients.
To prevent this from happening, you need to know how to catch and keep more client’s that you want. To be able to explain and demonstrate your value continuously, so people understand why you’re the very person they should work with, stick with, happily pay and brag about to others just like them.
Get this right and you’ll position yourself as an indispensable player in your clients’ lives.
- Clarify and position the value of your advice so clients engage
- Get prospects over the line and willingly committing sooner
- Keep existing clients happy so they stick with you
- Forge deep, valuable long-term client and b2b relationships
- Confidently discuss your fees so people happily pay
A remarkable client experience.
Luring clients in for a lifelong relationship
Pricing with confidence.
Get Paid what you're worth
Being a great adviser is simply not enough to make a lasting impact that engages clients and ‘puts a ring’ on the relationship for life.
It’s about delivering an experience so memorable, insightful and inspiring that your clients are compelled to take action and keep coming back for more year after year. And by making them feel so special that you don’t have to ask for referrals, endorsing you just becomes second nature.
- Your client experience is your competitive advantage
- Be memorable, not forgettable
- Sweat the small stuff for a big impact
- Out-service rather than out-price competitors
- Compel clients to commit for the long haul
When pricing your advice there is no magic bullet. However, there are several fundamental principles which can boost your confidence for putting a price on your services, raising your fees or discussing it with clients.
This session explores what works and what doesn't with all things pricing and advice.
- The fundamentals of pricing profitably —getting paid what you’re worth
- How and when to position the ‘pricing conversation’
- Ways to boost your pricing confidence
- Raising or changing your fees without losing valuable clients
- What other industries can teach us about pricing the intangible
Building an army of raving fans.
Encouraging referrals naturally.
Get your message heard.
Turn confused people into connected clients
Research shows that word-of-mouth referrals are by far the most valuable source of leads for advice businesses. So, if satisfied clients say they are happy to refer their friends and family to you in droves, why aren’t they?
In this session we explore strategies to increase your referral potential and convert delighted clients into loyal, wouldn’t-go-anywhere-else ambassadors, generating a pipeline of new business and getting the growth you know you’re capable of.
- How to amplify your ‘referability’
- Identify opportunities for others to share your goodness
- Take advantage of key referral ‘triggers’
- Build a powerful referral network
- Turbocharge and scale a successful referral strategy
You confuse, you lose. Fact. If people don't understand what you do and the difference you can make, they won’t engage you. It’s as simple as that. And let’s face it, financial advice is complicated enough.
Communicating a clear and powerful message is one of the most effective ways to grow your business. It boils down to having a captivating offer, delivered to the right audience at the right time – regardless of whether it’s written or spoken, direct or indirect, online or digital. It’s about being so valuable in your client’s mind that working with you is a no-brainer.
- How to craft a compelling message that people listen to AND learn from
- Earn people’s attention and hold their interest
- Inspire clients to take meaningful action
- Communicate ‘what’s in it for me’ from your client’s perspective
- Leave your mark by appealing to people’s heads and hearts
A delicious digital presence.
Leveraging digital, socials and video to grow your business
Communicate so people understand.
How soft skills help to win more business
You can only make a difference in people’s lives if they seek your help and you continue to engage them. In a world full of distraction, getting and keeping clients’ attention long-term is more challenging than ever.
In this session, we’ll explore how and why digital tools (social media, video, automation etc.) are among the most powerful ways to reinforce your value and nurture valuable relationships with impact, scale and efficiency.
- How to create a ‘delicious’ digital presence
- Using digital to enhance your sales and marketing effort
- Deepen your relationships and become more relatable
- Be organically ‘discovered’ by more people who need your help
- Engage clients in a more meaningful and relevant way
Today, being technically advice-savvy is not enough to succeed. The best of the best know that mastering their ability to relate to people, building strong relationships and creating meaningful connections is where the magic lies.
It’s about honing your soft skills, understanding human behaviour and knowing how to influence people to take meaningful action so everyone wins.
- The power of rapport
- Understand and relate to different personalities and behaviours
- Use body language and non-verbal cues to analyse a situation
- Listen intently and communicate effectively
- Ask brilliant and insightful questions that influence people to take action
“At our recent conference, Kim’s sessions were the two highest rated sessions and advisers have asked for further masterclass workshops with Kim.
“Kim changed my life! All of Kim’s sessions were spectacular. Extremely useful information that can be implemented immediately. “
“Kim is one of the few speakers that has engaged me enough to believe that she could add significant value to our business.”
“Outstanding and entirely on the mark. Great energy! Great ideas! Very funny. Great choice of presenter.”
“In each State she was unanimously rated as the best speaker that presented to our people.”
“The audience loved Kim’s presentation from start to finish. They still refer back to some of her nuggets months after. A simple but powerful message delivered with passion and enthusiasm – perfect!”
“Best session, got a lot out of this one. Very professional.Very dynamic speaker.”
“Kim fostered a high degree of energy and engagement between the participants and smoothly transitioned the sessions between the various presenters.”
“I was so impressed by Kim’s engaging and impactful presentation, I knew I had to get her working with our team.”
“We valued your professional approach to help understand our context and design such a high quality and energising session.”
“The feedback we have received from our members has been outstanding. From our very first meeting, through to the delivery of our programme workshops, we knew we made the right choice.”
“Very passionate, committed, articulate, great messages. Great speaker – very valuable things to consider, not only to ‘price’ effectively, but to grow your business.”
“Brilliant presentation. All attendees thoroughly enjoyed the session.”